One of the major telecom service providers in India, i.e., Airtel is known for its effective services as well as amazing features. The company has launched its new plan named Airtel Black Plan in July this year. With the plan, the company aims to provide all-in-one services to its consumers. The plan is a combination of all the Airtel recharge and bill payments and includes services like postpaid recharges, DTH, fibre connections into a single bill. The users can enjoy the services only if they take two or more services together. One of the attractive features of the plan is that consumers need not stick to the already available combination of the services and can choose their services manually. Talking about the selection of services, there are four different combinations of services that are already available in the plan, that are given as follows-
- 998 plan- This plan includes two postpaid connections with a total of 105 GB of data unlimited calls, DTH connection which includes channels worth Rs. 350 pack.
- 1,349 pack- The pack includes 210 GB of 4G data with three postpaid mobile connections. People will be able to watch channels worth Rs. 350 in their Xstream DTH.
- 1,598 plan- The plan includes two postpaid services along with a total of 105 GB of data and unlimited calling. The consumers will also get Airtel Xstream broadband service with a speed of up to 200 MBPS.
- 2,099 plan- This plan offers three in one service. The total amount of data included in the package is 260 GB along with three postpaid mobile connections. It also includes Xstream DTH service worth Rs. 424 pack as well as broadband service of upto 200 Mbps speed. The calling service in the package is unlimited.
What are the advantages of the Airtel Black plan?
The service provider claims to provide a few advantages within the pack that are given as follows-
- Consumers can make all their Airtel bill payment on a single date. They would not have to remember several dates for every individual bill.
- Consumers will get a specific customer care number which includes a team of dedicated managers that will resolve their queries at the earliest and will pick up your call within a minute.
- Consumers would not have to pay any extra amount while switching for the plan.
- Consumers will get an Airtel Xstream box at a refundable cost of Rs. 1,500, i.e., free of cost in a way, with absolutely zero installation charges.
- Consumers can manually select their combination in the plan.
- The plan is only available for postpaid bill payment.
How to get the Airtel Black plan?
In order to avail of the services, people need to download the Airtel Thanks app and choose a plan or create a plan. Alternatively, the local service provider in the locality can also help you get the plan, or just a missed call on 8826655555 will also do the work.
You can also make your Airtel postpaid bill payment through UPI such as Google pay, Phone Pe, etc. or any portal like Paytm, Airtel Payments Bank, FreeCharge, etc. Online payment can help you earn cashback and exciting offers.