A famous name in the world of banking in India, Axis Bank offers customers a wide variety of products and services. With premium offerings in the arena of credit cards, you get cards to suit your spending patterns with exclusive rewards and offers attached when you spend with your card. An Axis Credit Card assures you of a multitude of advantages, earning you rewards and saving you money.
What is the Axis Bank Credit Card Statement?
Whichever credit card you opt for, you get a free credit period in which to make purchases. The Axis Bank Credit Card comes with this period, at the end of which an Axis Bank Credit Card statement is generated. This essentially shows what you have spent on your Axis Cre Card in the free period, usually a month or more in duration. Your statement is like a credit card bill which must be settled by a due date. This statement shows any spends on your credit card, rewards earned and offers availed of. It also shows a ‘minimum amount due’ which is the minimum amount you must pay for card maintenance.
How to Pay Your Axis Credit Card Bill
You can pay your credit card bills in different ways, both online and offline. Here are ways to pay bills for an Axis Credit Card:
- Online Payment – Here are some common ways through which you can pay bills online:
- NEFT payment – You can log on to your own bank’s netbanking site and go to the section on payments. Select the option to pay via NEFT. Adding the beneficiary as Axis Bank Credit Card, enter the amount and details. Confirm this to pay.
- Netbanking Payment – You can pay your credit card bill if you are a customer of Axis Bank or any other bank by visiting the netbanking portal of the bank. For Axis Bank customers, click on ‘Payments Pay Bills’ and pay through a menu-driven process. If you are a customer of any other bank and have netbanking, you need to register your credit card on the portal and pay through the credit cards tab.
- Offline Payment – You can pay your Axis Credit Card bill offline by cash at any Axis Bank branch. Other offline modes include payment by cheque at branches.
Save Money With Top Axis Bank Credit Card Offers
You get superb offers when you opt to pay with an Axis Bank Credit Card. Axis Bank Credit Card offers are available in the segments of shopping, dining, travel, etc. You will find several at Finserv MARKETS, and here are a few:
- Shopping Offers – From gift vouchers worth upto Rs.2,000 on Amazon and 6 months free subscription at Grofers and 1 mg, your shopping needs are met.
- Lifestyle Offers – You get exclusive airport lounge access across airports all over India. In addition to this, at around 4,000 partner restaurants, you can avail 20% off on dining bills.
Save With Offers
When you spend with any Axis Bank card, you save too as you get cashback on certain brands while shopping, as well as rewards redeemable on purchases. Find out all about the gifts you receive while using Axis cards on Finserv MARKETS.