When it comes to health insurance, the USHEALTH Group knows that each customer has unique requirements. The team believes in choice, and their clients appreciate the variety of alternatives they offer as they select the best protection level. To that aim, USHEALTH Group created a diverse range of coverage options to provide customers with more options. In addition, the USHEALTH Group family of firms is particularly suited to fulfill each customer’s requirement for flexibility and reliability in their insurance decisions, thanks to their creative product designs.
USHealth Group offers a portfolio of innovative products that provide first-dollar benefits for covered services and substantial network discounts across a broad spectrum of providers for customers who are either on a tight budget or concerned about meeting a high annual deductible before receiving any benefits from their insurance plan.
These plans are usually less expensive than more comprehensive plans, but they nevertheless provide the same first-dollar protection and assurances that a restricted protection plan does. For instance, the USHealth Group PPO plan is the best alternative for customers who needs a more tailored plan and can afford a specific cost-sharing. In addition, the plan offers reliable and flexible solutions to all customers.
Types of USHealth Group PPO Plan
USHealth Group offers exceptional PPO plans depending on what customers are looking for and their budgets. Regardless of the PPO coverage a customer opts for, the team will help them enhance their protection. The following are types of USHealth Group PPO plans that customers can opt for:
Premier Choice PPO Plan
The PremierChoice is a specified disease, sickness and accident USHealth Group PPO Plan that pays the first dollar for covered healthcare services without requiring a calendar year deductible to be met first. These plans use your preferred network and cover the costs of covered treatments after the PPO discount, up to the benefit limit for each benefit. Plus, you can buy it without additional underwriting if you need more coverage.
Pros of Premier Choice PPO Plan
- There are no deductibles for the calendar year to satisfy! You receive “first dollar” benefit payments under each of the PremierChoice Plans, unlike other essential health benefits plans and many other plans, which require the Insured to first satisfy a calendar year deductible for network providers and a separate calendar year deductible for non-network providers before applicable medical expenses are eligible for reimbursement.
- If you need more coverage, you can get it without going through underwriting! Inquire about the Optional Single Step-Up Rider, Optional Double Step-Up Rider, and Optional Medical Inflation Protection & Guaranteed Insurability Rider from your insurance agent.
- For outpatient doctor office visits, First Dollar coverage is available under the Specified Disease/Sickness and the Accident Plans, up to the applicable benefit limit! In addition, each plan has a unique “rollover” provision; if you don’t use your benefits, you don’t lose them.
Secure Advantage PPO Plan
The SecureAdvantage USHealth Group PPO Plans to ensure that you and your family have the correct amount of protection to prepare for life’s unexpected events. These plans employ your chosen network and give customizable options that let you select the most appropriate deductible and coinsurance combination for sickness and accident coverage that suits your needs and budget. You can also supplement your coverage by adding coverage for doctor visits, x-rays, lab tests, and prescription drugs.
Advantages of PPO Plan
- The Lifetime Maximum for both Specified Disease/Sickness and Accident coverage is being increased. With their Increasing lifetime maximum and accident coverage, you’ll be rewarded for good health.
- Flexible Deductible Options – Select the deductible that best suits your needs and budget so you won’t have to strain in paying off your deductibles.
- Individuals choose a PPO network available in their state with the SecureAdvantage PPO Plans.
- Each Plan pays in addition to any other insurance you may have.
- Your initial pricing is guaranteed for an entire year at no additional cost.
- Outpatient doctor’s office visits are covered for the first dollar under the SecureAdvantage Health & Wellness PLUS Plans. And, because of the Special Doctor Office Visit “rollover” provision, you won’t lose your benefits if you don’t use them.
Premier Advantage Fixed Indemnity PPO Plan
The PremierAdvantage Fixed Indemnity PPO Plans pay the first dollar for covered healthcare treatments without requiring you first to meet a calendar year deductible. These plans use the UnitedHealthcare Choice Plus Network across the country and pay the advertised benefit level regardless of out-of-pocket spending.
Advantages of Premier Advantage Fixed Indemnity PPO Plan
- There are no deductibles for the calendar year to satisfy! You receive “first dollar” benefit payments under each of the PremierAdvantage Fixed Indemnity PPO Plans, unlike ACA essential health benefits plans and many other plans, which require the Insured to first satisfy a calendar year deductible for network providers and a separate calendar year deductible for non-network providers before applicable medical expenses are eligible for payment. This enables you to get efficient services without considering the deductibles.
- On-site or off-site coverage is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can count on coverage when you need it the most without worrying about expenses.
- Each plan pays in addition to any existing coverage.
- You have the freedom to choose any hospital and any doctor for your health treatments. However, using an In-Network Provider can stretch your expenses even further.
The possibility of being diagnosed with a critical illness exists, even though no one wants to consider it. Unfortunately, thousands of Americans are diagnosed with life-threatening diseases every day, such as cancer, a heart attack, or a stroke.
You or a family member may be diagnosed with a severe illness at any time; nevertheless, you have a better chance of surviving it now than ever before. Advances in healthcare have dramatically enhanced survival rates, although recovery times may be lengthy. The costs, both medical and non-medical, can add up quickly. But, with the USHealth Group PPO plan, you won’t have to worry about medical expenses as you will have everything covered.