Making your water bill payment online has never been easier. In fact, Airtel Payments Bank has not just made paying water bills but also electricity bills, postpaid mobile bills, recharges, FASTag and so much more possible in a single app. Moreover, the lucrative discounts they offer just act as the cherry on the cake, making you want to go for Airtel Payments Bank.
Another big reason to choose Airtel Payments Bank is the variety it offers. While not every payment app would have enlisted every distributor, Airtel Payments Bank doe its best to include as many as possible. So, if you plan to make your water bill payment online via Airtel Payments Bank, be rest assured that you’ll definitely find your distributor enlisted here.
Given below is a list of over 30 distributors across the nation that accept your water bill payment via Airtel Payments Bank:
- Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board
- Bhopal Municipal Corporation
- Delhi Development Authority (DDA) – Water
- Delhi Jal Board
- Department of Public Health Engineering-Water, Mizoram
- Greater Warangal Municipal Corporation – Water
- Gwalior Municipal Corporation
- Haryana Urban Development Authority
- Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board
- Indore Municipal Corporation
- Jabalpur Municipal Corporation
- Jalkal Vibhag Nagar Nigam Prayagraj
- Kalyan Dombivali Municipal Corporation
- Kerala Water Authority (KWA)
- Madhya Pradesh Urban (e-Nagarpalika)
- Municipal Corporation Chandigarh
- Municipal Corporation Jalandhar
- Municipal Corporation Ludhiana – Water
- Municipal Corporation of Amritsar
- Municipal Corporation of Gurugram
- Mysuru City Corporation
- New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) – Water
- Port Blair Municipal Council – Water
- Pune Municipal Corporation – Water
- Punjab Municipal Corporations/Councils
- Ranchi Municipal Corporation
- Silvassa Municipal Council
- Surat Municipal Corporation – Water
- Ujjain Nagar Nigam – PHED
- Urban Improvement Trust (UIT) – Bhiwadi
- Uttarakhand Jal Sansthan
- Vasai Virar Municipal Corporation – Water
This is the latest list as per their website. However, Airtel Payments Bank does keep updating its list to add more and more distributors quite often. So, don’t forget to check out their website to see if your distributor has been enlisted on their website or the Airtel Thanks app.
How To Pay Water Bill Online With Airtel Payments Bank
You have two options: either pay the water bill via the Airtel Payments Bank website or use the Airtel Thanks app to pay water bill. Following are the steps to do so:
Water Bill Payment via the Website:
- Go to https://www.airtel.in/bank/ and log in with your registered mobile number and mPIN.
- Click on More and select ‘Water’.
- Select the name of your Biller or distributor.
- Enter your Service Number and click on Proceed.
- Follow subsequent steps and complete your payment.
Water Bill Payment via the Airtel Thanks App:
- Download, open and log in to your Airtel Thanks App.
- Click on ‘Pay Bills’ and select the ‘Water’ option.
- Select the name of your distributor or biller.
- Enter your Service Number and click on ‘Pay Now’.
- Now, complete the payment process.
That’s it! Your water bill payment will be done in minutes if you follow these 5 easy steps to the T. What are you waiting for? Go avail of some exciting discounts NOW!